- Deposit Policy:
- We require a deposit to confirm/guarantee a reservation. This deposit amount is usually an amount equal to the first night's rate. We will charge this deposit to a credit card or a check may be sent if it is received by at least two weeks prior to your arrival date. After your deposit is received we will send a confirmation letter.
We provide one parking space per room on our lot. Extra vehicles may seek parking from the Town of Dewey Beach. See town web site for regulations (Link). The town requires a permit to park from May 15 to September 15.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel your reservation you may call or email at least 7 days prior to your arrival date to notify us. We will promptly refund your deposit less a $10 service charge. If you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date you will forfeit your deposit. Taxes not included in above rates. Checks must be received at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Early Departure:
- Refunds are not offered for early departure. Considerations may be given for emergency situations. Weather, other than hurricanes, is not a reason for refunds.
- Hurricane Policy:
- In the event of a hurricane we follow the policy recommended by this area's chamber of commerce. Under a tropical storm watch or warning no refunds are given. Under a hurricane watch you may transfer deposits to another date. Under a hurricane warning we will refund or transfer deposits.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm or later. If you arrive before 3:00 pm and your room is available there will be an additional fee for early check in, please check with reservation staff for pricing and availability. We require that at least one guest checking in and staying in the room be over the age of 21.
- Check out time is 11:00 am. Generally, you may keep your vehicle in our parking lot until 3 pm. Please check with the office.
- Late Check-Out:
- From time to time we offer late check outs. There is usually a fee and you may stay until 5pm. Again, please check with the office.
- Pet Policy:
- Pets are welcome at our motel before Memorial Weekend and again starting Labor Day. We charge a $10 per night pet fee. Guests with pets must provide a credit card at check-in. We will permit pets to be left in room unattended for short amounts of time. If your pet disturbs other guests you may be asked to leave.
Housekeepers will not service a room with a pet in the room. We will try to accommodate cleaning while you and your pet are out if you notify the office.
We will also accept pets at our Suites property during the summer months.
We enjoy having pets and even have a few weekends that groups of people with pets come to gather. If you are involved with a pet group ask us about arranging a special weekend.
- Smoking Policy:
- Rooms that permit smoking are restricted to certain room types. All Suites are non smoking.
- We provide security on our property for most weekends and special events. Our security guards are provided by a contracted professional security company. The company will enforce our policies with regard to behavior while on our property. The security company's responsibilities also include towing unauthorized vehicles from our lot. To review our rules for guests click here. The security company does have the power to evict guests if necessary. Evicted guests do not receive refunds for any remaining nights of their stay.
- Applicable taxes subject to change without notice.
- All tenants will be held 100% responsible for any damages done to the property.
Atlantic Oceanside takes every precaution to protect our customers' information. When customers submit sensitive information via website, it is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number and/or social security number, that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just 'surfing'.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a reservations specialist) are granted access to personally identifiable information. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure, locked environment. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserving a room at www.atlanticoceanside.com is absolutely safe. We guarantee that with each purchase you make, any personal information you provide is secure. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. In the unlikely event that you are subject to fraudulent charges as a result of making a reservation at www.atlanticoceanside.com, we will cover your liability up to $50. This applies only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own while using Atlantic Oceanside's secure server, and providing that you notified your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
www.atlanticoceanside.com's secure server uses the latest industry standard encryption software (SSL) to protect personal information. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number and name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. You will know that your connection becomes secure during the checkout process by seeing the "S" for "secure" in HTTPS://... in your browser's address block.
If you are having trouble booking a room online, we are always happy to take your reservation by phone. You can reach our regular office line at 800-422-0481.